Ever think that tacking on specialist wizards to the wizard core class was kinda lame? Ever think that the specialists needed to be written up as their own distinct classes? Yeah, us too.
The Illusionist is the fourth offering in The Core Specialist Wizard series. Each product of the series will present a different specialist as its own core, 20-level class, with distinctive abilities. Other related materials, including feats, two prestige classes tied to the core specialist class, and a small offering of related magic items, are also included.
Within The Illusionist you'll find:
- The illusionist core class. These specialists wizards excel at faking reality.
- The nightwalker prestige class. Combining the rogue's talents with that of the illusionist, they are able to dance between darkness and create illusory puppet versions of themselves.
- The pretender prestige class. Experts at disguise and assuming alternate identities, right down to being able to use illusions to convince others that they are being affected by different spell effects.
- 9 new feats with a focus on the illusionist.
- 6 new magic items, false armor, the ring of belief, ointment of disguise, glamer lantern, shadow cloak and the sun globe.
This product includes a landscape version for on-screen viewing and a toner-saving portrait version for printing
Want to try your hand at writing for Misfit Studios? Click HERE for information.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 19 December, 2006.