The second issue of Ordo Draconis
, the journal of the Dragon Warriors Roleplaying Game
, expands its horizons to feature nearly three times the content and artwork of the first issue and adds statistics for The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
! This new volume focuses on Cornumbria, a Saxon and Celt-inspired coastal region in the west of Ellesland. Players and GMs will find plenty of material to fuel their campaigns, including:
- For Whom the Bell Tolls, a 36-page murder mystery based around a Cornumbrian abbey, featuring 10, full-colour maps.
- The Thane, a new warrior class for Dragon Warriors
- Darbon Barony, an in-depth look at a Cornumbrian fief
- Codex Cryptozoologica, featuring the horrid Buggane
- Fireside Tales, a spooky story from the Coronach Marshes
- Location! Location! Location!, an 18 page exploration of Eastmarch: a town set amidst the swirling mists of the Coronach Marsh, including a map of the town and an area map of the Fief.
- Along the Road, a series of mini-encounters to spice up your campaigns
- The Thuland Campaign, the second in a series relating an epic PBM campaign
- A review of Magnum Opus' newest release, "Friends or Foes"
- What's in a Name?: authentic Cornumbrian words and phrases
- Stats for Dragon Warriors and The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
For previews see:
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 10 April, 2010.