Liber Artefactorum is a 36 page supplement containing complete rules for creating supernatural items for the True20 system, including:
• Armor, shields, and weapons
• Charms: single use items of particular feats or powers.
• Devices: items imbued with special abilities
• Enhancers: items that augment character by granting special abilities
• Foci: items that improve the welders’ supernatural powers
• Infusions: items infused with a single use of a supernatural power
• Cursed Items: items that are cursed, incorrectly made, or corrupted by outside forces
• Intelligent Items: permanent supernatural items imbued with sentience
Liber Artefactorum also introduced specific rules for creating supernatural items in the world of Nevermore. Nevermore is an ever-changing world where reason fades into myth and imagination. Featured in Green Ronin’s True 20 Worlds of Adventure, it offers a plethora of possible and even improbable adventures for those who traverse its strange domains. Nevermore amplifies and accentuates, twists and skews, it is a place where nothing remains the same for long and all who walk its lands, fey or mortal alike, are changed forever.
Liber Artefactorum contains over 25 items of Nevermore, opening the dreamscape for all who dare to venture.
For a free look into Nevermore, pick up the Nevermore Gazetteer. If you like what you see, also check out the Lands of Nevermore, a series that explores in depth the different domains of Nevermore: The Heartlands: Lands if Reverie and
The Wyrd: Land of Lore. Don't miss the introductory Nevermore adventure Big Trouble in Little Oaktown!
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 08 December, 2006.