Gary Dupuis and Shawn Richter
Is your game barbaric enough? Do the warriors in your campaign have ? performance ? problems? Looking for something to put a little more hack in their slash? If so, the OGL Barbarian System: The Barbaric Warrior is the PDF for you!
Here is what you will find within:
- 17 new feats to help your characters face down their foes
- 11 new combat maneuvers with which to hack, slash, crash and bash
- New weapons and armor, including piecemeal armor for those warriors who do not want to wear a full suit
- 10 new prestige classes: the divine falconer (master trainer of falcons), the honor duelist (includes information on dueling societies), the horse lord (master trainer and breeder of horses, and incomparable warrior while mounted), the kindred archer (without peer when armed with a bow), the mauler (who needs weapons when they can tear their opponents apart with their hands?), the pit fighter (exceptional warriors enslaved for the enjoyment of others), warrior of dreams (enhanced martial skill by entering the trance of the black lotus), the hawkeye (master of thrown weaponry), the sea devil (marauding Northmen), and the deep wilder (pariah of civilization)
- 2 new codes of honor: the duelist code and the pit fighter code
- 10 non-player characters: one of each prestige class
- What good is a divine falconer prestige class without game statistics for the falcon?
- All you need to organize and run pit fights, including tables for determining the money on hand for betting and a map of a typical fighting pit
- A tournament tracking chart for keeping on top of a pit fighting tournament?s flow of victory and death
- Black lotus addiction rules ? information that is especially important to the warrior of dreams
Note: The Hawkeye, Sea Devil and Deep Wilder are all available as Sampler products.
Read what Thor the Barbarian HAD TO SAY about The Barbaric Warrior
You can download a free JPG of the tournament tracking form HERE
When the time comes to call upon the gods to count the dead, will you be ready? Will your sword be sharp enough, your wits keen enough, and your legs swift enough to outrun Hell itself if need be? If your brow is troubled, perhaps you had best have a look at a product using the OGL Barbarian System.
Misfit Studios' OGL Barbarian products prepare your character to survive an Age of Ancient Wonders and Fated Dangers. Designed for use with a popular Open Game License barbaric rule system, OGL Barbarian products seamlessly fit into a world born from Atlantis? ashes.
When you hear the call for blood, how barbaric will your answer be?
Purchase Non-RPG OGL Barbarian and other Misfit Studios Goods
Want to give us some feedback, offer suggestions for future products, or just discuss our OGL Barbarian products in general? Try our Drums of War Forum.
Want to try your hand at writing for Misfit Studios? Click HERE for information.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 08 January, 2007.