A self-contained guide to implementing the simple NUGGET system for the fantasy genre.
Now updated to v3 of the basic NUGGET rules.
Written and designed by Tim Gray
- The NUGGET rules reprinted in a more reader-friendly format.
- Races - general framework and common fantasy examples like elf and dwarf.
- Common Special Abilities for fantasy creatures.
- Lists of occupations and skills for inspiration.
- Magic - fleshed out rules using individual spells and wider Spheres.
- Gear and Loot - wealth, simple trading rules and magic items in two pages.
- A sample setting in two pages.
- Monsters - five pages of common fantasy beasties.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 29 January, 2007.