Finally an affordable Windows mapping application that is as easy to use as working with graph paper!
CartoGraph's point and click interface makes it easy to create gaming maps with a minimum of fuss or artistic skill. Includes organic tools for single click water pools, pits, forests, mountains and more. Auto-Layering makes simple work of complex maps while comprehensive printing options provide maps at multiple scales for use with RPGs and popular miniature games. The perfect companion for the gamemaster or miniature game player who wish to create their own maps.
- Simple point & click tile based map creation.
- Organic smart tools allow quick creation of mountain ranges, lakes, forests, pits and more.
- Auto-Layering makes complex mapping simple.
- Random map generation using an expandable geomorph based system.
- Print maps at scales suitable for gamemaster use, 25mm figures and collectible miniature games.
- Export entire maps or selected regions as bmp, jpg or png files.
- Included tileset provides printer ink friendly tiles for dungeon, castle, cavern, modern outdoor and sci-fi deckplan map creation.
- Easily create your own tilesets using any paint program or purchase additional tilesets from Digital Alchemy and other tileset providers*.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 15 May, 2008.