Nominated for an ENnie Award for Best Adventure.
When priceless artefacts start to go missing, the heroes are called in to investigate. But what seems like a simple theft quickly spirals out of control, taking them to places and times that they never imagined existed. Can they unravel the mystery surrounding the Lemurian Candidate before it is too late, for them, and the world?
The first in a series of officially licensed Etherscope adventures from Steampower Publishing, the Lemurian Candidate is designed for characters of levels 4-6.
- A complete adventure for levels 4-6, but containing many options for customising the adventure for any level and style of play.
- Background and rules for 13 unique Lemurian artefacts, never before detailed in Etherscope.
- New setting details, including background for Birmingham, city of a thousand trades, and the New London Museum Quarter, the world's largest collection of museums, built in the Scope itself.
- New rules for every game, including equipment for archaeological expeditions, feats for fey seeking to heighten their links to Lemuria and a new value for the ambitious hero.
- A comprehensive list of contacts, detailing who and what they know relating to the investigation, to make life easier for a busy GM.
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 31 December, 2006.