Welcome to Heavenring Village, the largest village ever tiled!
Heavenring Village contains 11 buildings, 101 rooms, 8 different zones (each one featured in a single product) and it’s broken in 225 customizable tiles.
The Heavenring Village Virtual Boxed Set© contains 8 original products plus a giant referee map, 127 cutouts for rooftops and 101 room templates.
The 8 products are the following:
• Black Gryphon Inn
• Town Hall
• Temple and School
• Lord’s Manor
• The Smith
• The Jail
You can play Heavenring Village as a whole or extract your favorite building (or even a single room or encounter area) to suit your campaign. If you’re bold, you can lay down a massive 120x150 inches village to play the most extended miniature-scaled adventure of the history!
Please Note: this is an electronic product - no actual box is provided with this product.
You can buy each mapset individually (except for exclusive products of this boxed set) when available
This product line brings you simple tiles for your favorite RPGs. In each product you will find a whole fantasy location fully fleshed out in miniature-scale tiles with the usual Øone’s top-notch customization capabilities. The B&W maps are simple, line art battlemaps you can customize to suit your needs and then print.
These tiles are accurate, detailed, inexpensive and no ink-eaters.
In each B&W product you’ll find:
• A Referee map detailing a fantasy location
• The whole location broken in US Letter sheets in miniature scale (each sheet contains a 8x10 inches tile)
• A short description of each area of the location with suggested plots
The Rule the Dungeon© Feature
This Øone’s exclusive feature allows you to customize the look of your map by adding the furniture, toggle the grid, hide the room numbers and much more.
On the Referee Map, you will find a big “Rule the Dungeon” button.
By clicking on this button some options will be shown, as detailed below. A checkmark will appear beside the options active.
The options available could vary with products, below is a list of the most common options included in B&W products:
• Text: toggle room numbers and tile numbers.
• Tiling: toggle the page tiling (Referee Map only)
• Furniture: toggle furniture
• Doors: toggle doors
• Square Grid: toggle square grid
• Hex Grid: toggle hexagonal grid
NEW• Hex Grid 1 inch: toggle hexagonal grid, 1 inch
• No Grid: turn off the grid
• Black Fill: toggle the black in the walls
• Grey Fill: toggle the grey fill in the walls
• No Fill: toggle the white fill in the walls
• All: toggle default state/empty state (with just the walls).
• Vector Graphics: get always maximum print resolution
• Fully Bookmarked
• Enhanced Navigation and Printing: Clicking on the Referee Map gives you choices for navigation and printing
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 26 May, 2010.