Listen up cadet!
Welcome to the starfighter academy! Now pay attention, for being a starfighter pilot isnít for the faint of heart. In these pages you will learn how to be the best of the best, how to pull off the most daring of maneuvers, who to rely on when youíre in the air and what equipment and ships youíll need to stay in the fight.
Fast Movers is a book all about futuristic dogfights, starfighters and the daring men and women who pilot them into combat. Joe Cohen explores every aspect of life as a fighter pilot, from life at the academy through squadron traditions and rituals to advanced fighter maneuvers.
Fast Movers is designed for futuristic d20 games, but is readily adaptable to any sci-fi game.
In this 30 page book you will find:
- Essays on the future history of fighter combat and starfighter design, the strategic role of fighter squadrons, and life as a fighter pilot.
- 3 new advanced classes for support personnel: the crew chief, the sensor intercept officer and the vac-jumper.
- New equipment, including flight suits for every progress level, vehicle interface implants and voice control software.
- New starfighters and templates, including the recon fighter and the F-Sigma 112 Puma strike fighter.
- 4 new campaign types, complete with plot hooks and scenario suggestions.
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 31 December, 2006.