Tired of your
game's only worldly rewards being silver pieces? Want to make your
mundane treasures less mundane? Looking to tie your treasure to the
setting's history? If so, Barbaric Treasures has what you want.
Here is what you will find within:
- 5 new feats to change how characters interact with their treasures
- 7 new skills or skill uses to make crafting and professions more relevant to your game
- A new success and failure scaling skill system to remove the
simple fail or succeed nature of skill checks. Now how well or poorly
you roll either enhances the skill check result or makes things worse
by degrees tied directly to the roll's result.
- A system for determining how much an item's value changes by demand and availability
- Lists of trade goods that will prove why it is worth your time to steal more from those merchants and caravans than just their silver
- What you will need to know to open a shop or storefront related to your Craft or Profession skills
- New equipment to aid on adventures
- Updated lists of new weapons and armor, including barding armor for your mounts and weapon modifications
- See why kings will go to war to get their hands on Atlantean weapons and armor, the closest a character in a barbaric setting is likely to get to magical weapons
- The newThrough the Guts combat maneuver
- Information on the value of gems, animal hides and furs, and art objects
- A variety of unique treasures, including weapons, art
pieces, tomes of knowledge and artifacts, each of which has its own
scale of success and failure to outline its specific history
Read what Thor the Barbarian HAD TO SAY about Barbaric Treasures
When the time comes to call upon the gods to count the dead, will you be ready? Will your sword be sharp enough, your wits keen enough, and your legs swift enough to outrun Hell itself if need be? If your brow is troubled, perhaps you had best have a look at a product using the OGL Barbarian System.
Misfit Studios' OGL Barbarian products prepare your character to survive an Age of Ancient Wonders and Fated Dangers. Designed for use with a popular Open Game License barbaric rule system, OGL Barbarian products seamlessly fit into a world born from Atlantis? ashes.
When you hear the call for blood, how barbaric will your answer be?
Purchase Non-RPG OGL Barbarian and other Misfit Studios Goods
Want to give us some feedback, offer suggestions for future products, or just discuss our OGL Barbarian products in general? Try our Drums of War Forum.
Want to try your hand at writing for Misfit Studios? Click HERE for information.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 08 January, 2007.