An offering from our M&M Superlink product line, Do-Gooders & Daredevils: Oddities provides Gamemasters and players alike with an assortment of benevolent organizations and characters to use in their games. Whether looking for non-player character heroes to flesh out your game setting or pre-made characters to get a game underway quickly, this product will provide you with what you need.
- American Spirit is a patriotic phantom that has been around since the American Revolution, fighting for the American way of life.
- Brimstone, half-breed son of a demon lord and private investigator looking into all things supernatural.
- Gator Gal is the young cousin of the cannibalistic villain, Carrion, whose evils she hopes to correct.
- Junk is an average Joe looking to give something back to the neighborhood by fighting crime with his exosuit made from scrap.
- Knightmare one served the malevolent Bogeyman, but now he seeks to protect humanityís dreams from his former master.
- Prophet may have once been a well-known and highly regarded hero, but now he is just another face amongst the homeless, haunted by both his past and his prophetic visions.
- Revenant has returned from the dead to avenge the victims of crime especially those of his villainous twin, the super-villain Headstone.
- Solitude may be a master martial artist and crimefighter, but she is also forever surrounded by a field of silence even her voice cannot penetrate.
- Spacecase is a kid who has found a sentient bodysuit from outer space and has plans of using it to become a super-hero. Too bad the suitís AI is a paranoid coward.
- Wayward is a scientist from the future who commands space and time with her will. Too bad she doesnít know that doing so is slowly damaging reality, possibly leading to its outright destruction.
This hyperlinked and bookmarked PDF includes a print-friendly version and makes use of game mechanics appearing in Better Mousetrap and Metahuman Martial Arts, also available from Misfit Studios.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 27 April, 2010.