This Halloween Misfits & Menaces special product presents a variety of villains with just the right flavor for the holiday. Ranging from the sanity-shattering horrific to the spine-tingling macabre to outright mystifying, the villains found in Misfits & Menaces: Tricks & Treats are ideal for adding a touch of horror or the bizarre to your M&M Superlink game.
- Armageddon, a long-slumbering automaton from another dimension, just waiting for something to reactivate it and bring about the Earthís destruction.
- Haunting and twisting manís dreams from his nightmare dimension is the Bogeyman, a creature who delights in and feeds on humanityís fears.
- A degenerate cannibal from the bayou, Carrion preys upon his fellow man. Literally.
- Sleeping in death in his sunken city, dread Cthulhu and his cult of deep ones drive mankind insane until the day he awakens to end the world.
- The one and only Dracula is looking to carve out a new empire, even if he must uses humanityís own methods against it to do so.
- Graveside has left his days of having a body of his own well behind him, and so now he must rely upon possessing corpses to get around.
- Having long branched off from mankindís family tree, the grendel stalk their tunnels and underground warrens, stealing people to fill their larders.
- On a quest to free his spirit, the Horseman and his demonic steed stalk the back roads, taking heads and souls alike.
- Possessing no memories or identity of his own, No Man must steal that of others if he is to ever discover who he is.
- Inhabited by one of historyís most gruesome and fear-inspiring serial killers, the animated scarecrow that is Pumpkin Jack continues on with the terrifying work he began in life.
- Adventure ideas for each character to make the productís materials easier to incorporate into your game.
This hyperlinked and bookmarked PDF includes a print-friendly version and makes use of game mechanics appearing in Better Mousetrap and Misfits & Menaces: DOOM, also available from Misfit Studios.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 03 October, 2008.