In 1920, a special Presidential executive order gave approval for a new secret branch of the Department of Health, tasked with assessing the emerging superhuman “problem.” Its first agents would be gathered from the brightest and best of the scientific community—and their studies were directed towards stopping the superhuman phenomena, or at the very least, learning to control it.
In the year 2010 U.S.E.R. is now not only charged with secretly studying superhumans but neutralizing threats when they emerge
GODSEND Agenda: U.S.E.R.’s Most Wanted
The threat dossier used by the United States Eugenics Research program. Included are over 60 of the worst villains the world has ever seen complete with full write ups. This book is a must have for any player or GM of the GODSEND Agenda.
- 60 villain write ups
- A new secret faction called the Salisbury Group for use in the GODSEND Agenda game.
- New technology and gadgets used by USER agents
- A threat rating system for gauging an enemy’s resourcefulness
- Several different martial arts styles and rules to implement them.
- Rules for using the New Grey Orichalcum
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 01 June, 2007.