Key-RP is a simple but effective roleplaying system, primarily designed for use with Play by Email games, but just as valid for traditional pen and paper.
The system utilises a sliding scale function for deeming variable levels of success and failure based on dice-rolls compared with target figures. A minimal parcel of skills and abilities make the system attractive and quick to learn for those players and GMs who prefer to skirt over rules, but like some background to their logic, while the 'combined abilities' system opens the minimal basics up to a more in-depth, expansive and rule-intensive game for gamers who like some 'roll' with their roleplay.
Basic rules are suited to modern-era or horror style RPG, but adaption rules are included for Fantasy/Sword and Sorcery and Science Fiction genres. Fantasy rules include a unique 'intuitive' and universally available take on magic.
Key-RP File Features
- The full ruleset is covered in just 11 pages, sumptuously presented and ideal for DIY print-and-staple.
- Adaption rules for Fantasy and Sci-Fi are covered in just 3 pages respectively.
- Everything you need to play a game using the Key-RP system.
- Bestiary templates, useful for constructing enemies, allies and monsters.
- 4 stunning character sheet designs for modern-era, horror, sword and sorcery and sci-fi.
- Now with a printer friendly version and character sheets
Key-RP is the in-house roleplaying system used by Forever People Digital Press. Please take a look at our catalogue for games specifically designed for use with Key-RP.
Key-RP is free!
Please visit www.foreverpeoplerpg.com for a linked online resource document*
*This may not be instantly operational at the time of publication. We hope to have the resource documents available by the end of September 2007.
Please note: we have changed the original name of this title (of our own accord) in order to avoid confusion with the distribution company of the same name (Key 20). If you have the old file, please delete it and download the new, renamed Key RP. Thanks.
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 02 September, 2007.