Animal Archives: Prehistoric Animals III
More fascinating prehistoric beasts for your d20 game, including:
- Arthropleura – a mammoth millipede from the Carboniferous, and a contender for largest ever arthropod.
- Doedicurus - the massive spiked-tailed glyptodont from the Pleistocene.
- Euchambersia – a bizarre mammal-like reptile with a poisonous bite.
- Megalania – the giant monitor lizard of ancient Australia.
- Sarcosuchus – an enormous crocodile the length of a city bus.
Animal Archives: DinoFiles III – Armed & Dangerous
The next installment of the DinoFiles line explores giant herbivores with a number of innovative and painful ways to deal with predators, including:
- Ankylosaurus - the largest of the club-tailed, armored dinosaurs.
- Pachycephalosaurus – the largest of the “bone head” dinosaurs.
- Stegosaurus – the famous spike-tailed dinosaur from the Jurassic
- Styracosaurus – a multi-horned ceratopsian dinosaur.
- Therizinosaurus – a weird, feathered, sickle-clawed herbivore from the Cretaceous.
Blackdyrge’s Templates: Greater Half-Dragon
What happens when a truly ancient dragon decides to foster progeny upon ordinary mortal creatures? Would the spawn of such a mighty and powerful beast be just another half-dragon? Blackdirge Publishing answers these questions with a new template that allows you to create more powerful and dynamic half-dragons.
Blackdyrge’s Templates: Classical Beasts & Monsters
This product presents three new templates drawn from classical Greek mythology:
- Erymanthian – Rampaging beasts fueled by divine wrath and retribution.
- Nemean - Invulnerable monsters with impenetrable skin and natural attacks that overcome all resistances.
- Stymphalian – Terrors of the sky with the ability to pierce foes with a hail of metallic feathers.
Master at Arms: Ironwood Archer
The next Master at Arms takes a look at the composite shortbow, and presents a prestige class that takes full advantage of the weapon’s speed and stopping power.