Wanna Win Some SEP Swag?

A forum for chatting about the site and about gaming.

Moderators: xrpsuzi, HinterWelt

Postby FraserRonald » Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:59 pm

This one is for a copy of Canada's Combined Security Reconnaissance Section

Name one (1) of the standard small arms carried by Canadian Naval Boading Parties.

Alzrius, Raptor, and Mordus, as winners, please refrain from this round. I think I can hear Raptor popping a vein from here.
FraserRonald

Postby Raptor » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:17 am

I think they may need a hint Fraser....
Raptor

Postby FraserRonald » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:17 pm

Raptor wrote:I think they may need a hint Fraser....

Um, they are guns?

Actually, here's a hint: one is an SMG, one is an autoloader pistol and one is a shotgun. Any bigger hint, and I'm pretty much giving the answer.

I'll put a time limit of a couple more days on this one, then we'll move on.
FraserRonald

Postby FraserRonald » Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:59 pm

FraserRonald wrote:This one is for a copy of Canada's Combined Security Reconnaissance Section

Name one (1) of the standard small arms carried by Canadian Naval Boading Parties.

Alzrius, Raptor, and Mordus, as winners, please refrain from this round. I think I can hear Raptor popping a vein from here.

Was this one too tough?

The standard small arms carried by Canadian Naval Boading Parties include the Sig Sauer P225 autoloader pistol, the Remington 870 shotgun, and the MP-5 SMG.

Nobody wins. It's so sad.
FraserRonald

Postby FraserRonald » Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:20 pm

Okay, here's a tough one. This one is for a free copy of Albenistan: Election Day.

What ex-Aussie Special Air Service Regiment operator starred opposite both Mel Gibson and Arnold Schwarzenegger in movies from the early 1980s?

Considering the response to the last question, this one is wide open. Ex-winners can be new winners.
FraserRonald

Postby Raptor » Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:11 am

FraserRonald wrote:Okay, here's a tough one. This one is for a free copy of Albenistan: Election Day.

What ex-Aussie Special Air Service Regiment operator starred opposite both Mel Gibson and Arnold Schwarzenegger in movies from the early 1980s?

Considering the response to the last question, this one is wide open. Ex-winners can be new winners.

I'm at a loss for this one....
Raptor

Postby Tinner » Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:30 am

FraserRonald wrote:

I know this is an old thread, but I think I figured it out. Is the answer Vernon Wells? I couldn't find any reference to SASR, but he's the only Aussie I could connect the other two with.
Tinner

Postby FraserRonald » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:32 pm

Tinner wrote:
FraserRonald wrote:

I know this is an old thread, but I think I figured it out. Is the answer Vernon Wells? I couldn't find any reference to SASR, but he's the only Aussie I could connect the other two with.
I am such a loser for not following my own thread. I'm hoping Tinner is still around because

WINNA! PM sent.
FraserRonald

Previous

Return to Talk about Your Games Now and Gaming!