Grub

A forum for chatting about the site and about gaming.

Moderators: xrpsuzi, HinterWelt

How handsome you think I am?

More handsome than Kromm hiself
25%
More handsome than Conan
No votes
Grub ok, but me prefer wench
75%

Total votes : 4

Grub

Postby Grub » Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:05 am

Me Grub. Me strong barbarian lord of northern wastes. But me fed up wid bad rap barbarian always get. Me not typical barbarian. Me like flowers and bees and music. Me like ale and women and gold. But me not just about dat. Me want help fellow pathetic humans. So if you have problem, you ask Grub. Me help. Me have big know-how of all things. Me bin around. Ask anything and Grub will help you wid your life.
Grub is available for personal appearances at your local event. Please email for price lists. Special discounts for corsair invasion parties, busty wench wet-tunic competitions and annual orc dinner/dances.
Grub

Postby foreverpeople » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:51 am

Hi Grub, and may I say how handsome you are looking!
My problem is this: my girlfriend and I are thinking of moving house, but we can't decide whether to get somewhere at the low end of the market and fix it up to our own tastes, or somewhere at the higher end of the market, already decorated and needing no repairs, and enjoy a well earned rest but be poorer for it.
I'd be very interested to hear your views
www.foreverpeoplerpg.com
foreverpeople

Postby Grub » Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:21 am

Hi Grub, and may I say how handsome you are looking!

Me know me handsomer than gods, but Grub not buckle sandal on that side of foot.

My problem is this: my girlfriend and I are thinking of moving house, but we can't decide whether to get somewhere at the low end of the market and fix it up to our own tastes, or somewhere at the higher end of the market, already decorated and needing no repairs, and enjoy a well earned rest but be poorer for it.
I'd be very interested to hear your views

Grub not like market, he go there one time to buy new sword, but Grub big and knock over stuff. Grub banned from market so Grub flatten city. It seem like right thing to do.

If Grub you, Grub save gold. Grub go to castle and smash door. Grub go in and smash soldiers, then Grub smash lord of castle and sit on him. Grub say him lord of castle now. Then Grub make plenty gold from tax wid pathetic peasant. Decorating for elf. Grub think you big wench.

Grub hope dis help.
Grub is available for personal appearances at your local event. Please email for price lists. Special discounts for corsair invasion parties, busty wench wet-tunic competitions and annual orc dinner/dances.
Grub

Return to Talk about Your Games Now and Gaming!