Free yet not on free section

Find a bug or having a problem with our new system? Post here and let us know!

Moderators: xrpsuzi, HinterWelt

Free yet not on free section

Postby TFG Woodrum » Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:42 am

Okay, got an interesting one here...
I've just uploaded and activated The Arcane Tome Of Mycology, my one free product. If you go to the Manufacturer list, click on Top Fashion Games then you will see The Arcane... in the product area with Free listing... however, if you click Free Products on the front screen The Arcane Tome.. does not come up.
Any ideas of what is causing this?
Dave Woodrum
Top Fashion Games

<i>"Why Top Fashion Games? Well, several years ago I wanted to start a game company... For some strange reason I had been listening to the band Roxy Music and well..." </i>
TFG Woodrum

Re: Free yet not on free section

Postby HinterWelt » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:01 am

TFG Woodrum wrote:Okay, got an interesting one here...
I've just uploaded and activated The Arcane Tome Of Mycology, my one free product. If you go to the Manufacturer list, click on Top Fashion Games then you will see The Arcane... in the product area with Free listing... however, if you click Free Products on the front screen The Arcane Tome.. does not come up.
Any ideas of what is causing this?

Fixed. You need to use the link manager to list a product in the "Free" category. The system does not automatically do so. You could also create your product with "Free" as its master category and link/list it in other categories.

Bill
HinterWelt
Site Admin

Postby TFG Woodrum » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:53 am

Thanks for the fix and the info.
Dave Woodrum
Top Fashion Games

<i>"Why Top Fashion Games? Well, several years ago I wanted to start a game company... For some strange reason I had been listening to the band Roxy Music and well..." </i>
TFG Woodrum

Return to Uh Oh, Something's Wrong!