Blackdirge Publishing and Goodman Games bring you Paths to Prestige, another new line of products for the Fourth Edition Dungeons & Dragons game. Each Paths to Prestige presents a new and intriguing paragon path, plus a template and an example monster or NPC based on the paragon path, making each product in the line useful for both players and DMs. Paths to Prestige is designed to fit easily into any campaign.
The first Paths to Prestige product introduces the dark and powerful fell knight. The fell knight is a fallen paladin that has turned his back on the powers of light and good for the twisted might of darkness. Although not specifically evil, the fell knight commands a host of powers and abilities that draw upon the strength of evil gods.
So indulge in a little darkness in your campaign with Paths to Prestige: Fell Knight.
Paths to Prestige: Fell Knight contains 5 pages of new 4E material, including the following:
- The fell knight prestige class
- The fell knight template
- The azer blackfire champion, a fully detailed example monster using the fell knight template
- Fabulous illustrations by Jesse Mohn
- Paths to Prestige: Centurion
- Paths to Prestige: Escrimeur
- Paths to Prestige: Gendarme
- Paths to Prestige: Headsman