Preferred site

A forum for chatting about the site and about gaming.

Moderators: xrpsuzi, HinterWelt

Preferred site

Postby bsf » Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:32 pm

OK, I have been a customer on RPGNow for quite some time. I hope some of you recognize my username from other messageboards. If you do, then you probably have some idea of how I feel about supporting my favorite publishers via the site that they derive the most benefit from. As you might guess, I am pretty excited by what I see as terms for publishers.

Yes, I am the type of customer that looks to see how money is being redistributed back out to the folks that produce the products I love.

It is great timing since I am finishing up a project that has severely impacted my gaming time. So I am hoping to ease back into gaming once again and when I start purchasing from folks, I think I would like to do it here.

I haven't yet created an account, but I like the idea behind gift certificates. I don't see anything publicly accessible on how downloads are handled, and what happens if a file becomes corrupt or is lost in a system crash. Is it convenient to download once again?

Again, I am excited, as a customer. I hope to make this my preferred stop for PDF shopping for the vendors that are available here. I'm just looking to provide some feedback so you can all be as successful as possible.
bsf

Re: Preferred site

Postby Your Games Now, LLC » Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:30 pm

bsf wrote:OK, I have been a customer on RPGNow for quite some time. I hope some of you recognize my username from other messageboards.

Yeppers. :)

Yes, I am the type of customer that looks to see how money is being redistributed back out to the folks that produce the products I love.

Excellent. :)

I haven't yet created an account, but I like the idea behind gift certificates. I don't see anything publicly accessible on how downloads are handled, and what happens if a file becomes corrupt or is lost in a system crash. Is it convenient to download once again?

When you create an account and buy a product you can visit your account history to grab your prior downloads whenever you need them. We currently have it set up for a total of 5 downloads, but that can be increased if something catastrophic happens and someone has to download more than that over a longer period of time.

Glad to see ya, BSF,

joe b.
Joseph Browning
Your Games Now, LLC
Expeditious Retreat Press
Your Games Now, LLC

Re: Preferred site

Postby bsf » Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:29 pm

Your Games Now, LLC wrote:When you create an account and buy a product you can visit your account history to grab your prior downloads whenever you need them. We currently have it set up for a total of 5 downloads, but that can be increased if something catastrophic happens and someone has to download more than that over a longer period of time.

Glad to see ya, BSF,

joe b.

Excellent. So now I just need to get through a couple of personal hurdles and get back to gaming!

Thanks Joe, I am happy to be here.
bsf

Return to Talk about Your Games Now and Gaming!