URL posting problem

Find a bug or having a problem with our new system? Post here and let us know!

Moderators: xrpsuzi, HinterWelt

Postby jasonga » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:19 am

Highmoon wrote:Well, if things go as I'd like, I should be joining YGN before the end of the year, so you'll be seeing me a lot more around these parts.

The more the merrier - hope to see you soon(ish) ;)

Cheers,
Jason
Jason Anderson
Polgarus Games - <a href="http://www.polgarusgames.com">http://www.polgarusgames.com</a>
jasonga

Postby Dreamscarred Press » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:28 am

PS: I have no idea why that turned all 'cowboy' at the end.

Y'all c'mon down to Dallas and we'll show ya a good time! I tell you what, buddy!

Sadly, that's not too far from how some folks here talk - what's worse, that I understand what they're saying, or that I'm starting to respond back in the same jargon? :)
Jeremy Smith
Dreamscarred Press
Dreamscarred Press

Postby foreverpeople » Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:12 am

Yeehaa. Ok. Now I stop.

I very much enjoyed your (edit: Daniel's) travelogue of Gen Con in pictures, btw. Puts most of the conventions I've ever gone to in the UK in stark perspective. (Think chilly run-down university refrectory with general smell of stale tea, wobbly wallpaper pasting tables for stalls and a complete and disappointing lack of booth-babes in scanty dress, and you're halfway there- though you really have to be all the way there to get the full sense of it.) Nah, it' s not that bad. But Gen Con was amazing judging by the pics.
www.foreverpeoplerpg.com
foreverpeople

Postby Highmoon » Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:36 am

Being that I am The Gamer Traveler, I'd like to get up to the Queen's Backyard to check out one of your cons, maybe even Gen Con UK. I hear you have beer at the hall, and (even for a non-regular beer drinker like me) that rocks.
Highmoon

Postby foreverpeople » Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:03 pm

I hear you have beer at the hall

And 24 hour drinking 8) Good old Tony Blair and his lateral solution to the binge drinking problem.

I personally think the Millenium Dome would be a good spot for a mega games con. I know they're planning on holding an enormous car boot sale there someday soon. Again, good old Blair and his half-arsed ideas :roll:
www.foreverpeoplerpg.com
foreverpeople

Previous

Return to Uh Oh, Something's Wrong!