Land Plots: Oak Meadows

Find out about sales, products, and new releases.

Moderators: xrpsuzi, HinterWelt

Land Plots: Oak Meadows

Postby TFG Woodrum » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:30 am

While gold and silver is nice there are other rewards of more useful value. Land, for example, is quite a tempting reward for the party of adventurers who are finding their selves in need of a fortification if not just a place to park their excess gear. This first installment of Land Plots focuses on a nice tract of land located in a small, rural area simply known as Oak Meadows. Covering a total of 90 acres, the land plot offers the adventuring party a combination of farm ready meadows, rolling hills, and timber rich woodlands. There is also a limestone cave and a creek of pure, clear water that the characters might find to be useful. Whether available for purchase or intended to be used as a means of rewarding the characters for saving the day (and perhaps the village) the land plot is worth 5600 gold coins.

Oak Meadows is the first of several planned land areas to be released by Top Fashion Games. This first area provides a small amount of useful land in a popular temperate style area. The second Land Plot, now in the works actually, will be a small island suitable as an outpost or pirate haven. The upcoming products in this series will detail a wide variety of lands in different geographical areas. Costs will vary due to size and complexity of each land plot product.
Dave Woodrum
Top Fashion Games

<i>"Why Top Fashion Games? Well, several years ago I wanted to start a game company... For some strange reason I had been listening to the band Roxy Music and well..." </i>
TFG Woodrum

Postby Destriarch » Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:27 am

Cute idea. You could throw in a few pages of examples as to what kind of building projects the area is good for too, i.e. what areas make good tactical spots to build a castle, where the ground is firm enough to support an underground base, where the best 'evil baddy' volcanoes are and so on.

Ash
Ashok Desai
<a href="www.sanestudios.co.uk">Sane Studios</a>
Destriarch

Postby TFG Woodrum » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:07 am

Good ideas. Actually there was mention of the prime locations for building in the first and there will definitely be in the 2nd land plot as the island is rather smallish in size.
Had thought somewhat about volcanoes... none yet but you can guarantee this later on!
Dave Woodrum
Top Fashion Games

<i>"Why Top Fashion Games? Well, several years ago I wanted to start a game company... For some strange reason I had been listening to the band Roxy Music and well..." </i>
TFG Woodrum

Return to Member Product Announcements